What happens when you contact us about a residential property tax loan?
- One of our state licensed Loan Officers will explain how a property tax loan works and answer all your questions.
- We collect some information about you and confirm with the county how much you owe.
- We create a repayment plan that works for you and follow that up with a program disclosure that goes over all the details.
- We send a mobile notary or overnight the loan documents to you for your signature.
- We quickly pay your property taxes to the county.
How long does it take to get my taxes paid?
The time between your first contact with us to the time your taxes are paid is generally 4-7 days, but we have completed some as quickly as 2 days. It’s a simple process that does not take a lot of time or paperwork.
What does it cost?
There is no application fee and there are no upfront costs. You start with your first monthly payment, nothing is needed before that. Our loan fees, which are regulated by the State of Texas, are included in your loan. You choose your monthly payment by deciding how long you want to take to pay back your loan.
What are the interest rates?
Our interest rates vary based on you, the property, and the location. We’ll need to talk to you to quote you a rate, but even our highest rates are about a third of the cost the county will charge in penalties, interest, and fees over the first year. Plus, our property tax loans do not have any prepayment penalties, so you can pay us off at any time or pay extra along the way to retire the loan faster.
There is no credit check and the majority who apply here are approved. Bad credit is not a problem.
Have questions? Call us 956-467-1317
Call us with any questions or concerns you have about your property taxes. We frequently find that many people are better off with a county deferment plan rather than a loan. We’ll help you determine what is best for you, for free.
Get a free residential property tax loan estimate
You can call us or simply fill out the information form on the left of this page and we’ll get back to you ASAP to complete your application over the phone. You may also go ahead and fill out our complete application form on our Apply page and we’ll be able to give you a free loan estimate when we call you back.